Immerse yourself into Professor Maxwell's 4D kitchen and discover the science behind food with 18 interactive recipes that come alive in augmented and virtual reality! Why do apples brown? How does a banana continue to ripen after it's been picked? What is Gluten? What’s the difference between good fat and bad fat? Professor Maxwell explains the wonders of food science, while teaching you many of his favourite recipes, like making your very own pizza as you learn about the power of yeast. There's a lesson behind every bite, including 3 recipes in virtual reality where we step into the 360° kitchen and watch our little chefs at work. So, put on your apron and your goggles and let's take these yummy recipes for a spin.
- 42 Page Book – Includes 18 immersive recipes, each with step by step instructions with detailed videos that come alive in augmented reality. The book acts as a "menu" as Professor Maxwell appears to discuss the science behind the recipes first, like the effects of gluten and yeast, good fats vs bad fats, why bananas continue to ripen after picked, and more as he then walks you through the recipe to make a delicious meal or snack!
- Hands-Free Goggles – This set includes a set of goggles to create a hands-free experience, allowing you to turn the pages of the book for an immersive experience.
- The Lesson Plan – This is a unique, educational and lesson-based product, in which the professor delivers core scientific values within each of the recipes, establishing and fostering a fundamental and healthy understanding of food science to empower children to make better food choices.
- Step-by-Step videos – Each step by step instruction comes alive in augmented reality, showcasing the process in detail for a thorough understanding of the recipe and the science behind the food.
- The Materials – This kit includes a complete set of materials, providing measuring cups and spoons, a whisk, rolling pin and much more including an apron to dive in and experience the recipes and projects right out of the box!
- App – Download the free app in the Apple iOS or Google Play store and use any smartphone to get started!
- 42-page book of recipes and food science
- Hands free AR Goggles
- Measuring spoons, measuring cups, spatula, whisk, cutting board, poach pod, rolling pin, knife, wood skewers, paper muffin liners, clothespin, chef's hat & apron